GSA Schedule Partner
Benefits of Partnering on a GSA Schedule
While there are many benefits to partnering on a GSA Schedule, two of the most notable are reduced time to market and the reduction of audit and compliance exposure. Partnering on a GSA Schedule typically takes a fraction of the time that it takes to apply for your own GSA Schedule. Why wait six months to a year to acquire your own GSA Schedule when you could be selling to the government through a partnering agreement in less than 2 weeks?
- Speed-To-Market: GSA approvals in less than 2 weeks versus 4-5 months.
- Reduce Compliance Risk: Winvale absorbs your liability by becoming responsible for Commercial Sales & Discounting Practice compliance.
- Reduce Pricing & Discounting Risk: Shift the compliance risk to us by having Winvale take on the burden of “best pricing” and contractor compliance.
- Reduced Cost: Eliminate hard and soft costs associated with applying for, managing, remaining compliant and preparing for GSA Audits.
- Reduce Marketplace Risk: Expand and contract your investment and/or migrate between Federal, State & Local markets based on market economics.
For additional questions, contact Winvale at 202-296-5505