Can I purchase GSA Schedules?
Many companies interested in getting on a GSA Schedule wish to know which parts of the government they will be selling to. The answer is that thousands of federal customers can purchase GSA Schedules. These organizations and agencies include:
- Federal and Executive Agencies
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Government of the District of Columbia
- Government Contractors Authorized to Spend Federal Dollars
- Certain Institutions and International Organizations
- State and Local Governments (and public school systems), under Cooperative Purchasing and Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program
Visit our page on “authorized users” to learn more about who can purchase GSA Schedules and see a detailed list of eligible organizations and agencies.