GSA Virtual Industry Day for Professional Services
The General Services Administration’s (GSA) Management Services Center (MSC) is conducting a two hour GSA Virtual Industry Day on June 9th, 2014 to bring GSA Contractors and Industry Partners up to date on potential changes to the Multiple Award Schedules Program. The event will be centered around six of the 42 GSA Schedules: MOBIS, PES, ENVIRONMENTAL, LANGUAGE, LOGWORLD, CONSOLIDATED but also FABS and AIMS.
For more information and to attend the GSA Virtual Industry Day, register with this form:
GSA Virtual Industry Day Agenda:
- Welcome/Intro – Gerri Watson
- Category Management – Tiffany Hixson
- OASIS Unrestricted and OASIS Small Business – Brad Powers
- No Sale/Low Sale Cancellation Policy – Trish Ludlow
- Migrations to the Consolidated Schedule 00CORP – Kim McFall
- Agency expectations to replies to RFI/RFQs – Geri Haworth/Maureen Duckworth
- Lack of Contractor Responses to RFI/RFQs on eBuy. And Why?
- Marketing and Business Development – Andy Randles
- Wrap up – Gerri Watson