Top Small Business Federal Contractors of 2012
Out of the top 100 Federal Contractors of 2012, eleven of them were labeled as a Small Business. The Small Business Federal Contractor list below represents several states, and specialize in a variety of fields. Yet despite their differences, they all have one thing in common – experiencing success in a competitive market.
Arctic Slope Regional Corp. is the frontrunner and ranked in at 51; six slots higher than in 2011. The rising company based in Anchorage, Alaska, made about $402,316,000 in Federal sales this past fiscal year. Arctic Slope Regional Corp. specializes in resource development.
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT Inc.), from Greenbelt, Maryland was ranked seven slots higher than last year at 56. The company offers aerospace services and has received nationwide recognition for its outstanding IT work. SGT Inc. made about $339,807,000 in Federal sales, and continues to grow as a company.
Another impressive company that has climbed up the ranks as a Federal Contractor is NANA Regional Corp. The company is known to be deeply committed to its community, in Kotzebue, Alaska. NANA Regional Corp. made $330,239,000 last year in economic development.
The full list of Small Businesses that made it in the top 100 can be found below:
- Arctic Slope Regional Corp., Anchorage, Alaska
- SGT Inc., Greenbelt, Maryland
- NANA Regional Corp., Kotzebue, Alaska
- MicroTech LLC, Vienna, Virginia
- Carahsoft Technology Corp., Reston, Virginia
- Mythics Inc., Virginia Beach, Virginia
- STG Inc., Reston, Virginia
- Eyak Technology, Anchorage, Alaska
- DLT Solutions Inc., Herndon, Virginia
- Alutiiq LLC, Anchorage, Alaska
- Chickasaw Nation Industries Inc., Albuquerque, New Mexico