What is a GSA Schedule?
So, what is a GSA Schedule?
Great question. Before you commit hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars setting up a GSA Schedule program, make sure you understand what your getting into. You may wish to contact a GSA Consultant to see if getting on a GSA Schedule makes sense for your organization.
Let GSASchedule.com help you answer these questions:
- What is a GSA Schedule?
- How do I get on the GSA Schedule?
- Should you get on your own GSA or partner on another “pre-established” GSA Schedule?
- Is getting on the GSA Schedule a strategic business move?
- Are you making an investment into building a government sales program?
- Do you have the internal capability to manage your GSA Schedule and it’s compliance?
- Did a contracting officer ask you to get on a GSA Schedule for a specific one-time opportunity?
GSA Schedule Facts
- There are 19,000 GSA Contracts and the average contractor generated $1,700,000 in Sales during FY 2012.
- Contrary to what some might say, GSA Schedules are not “guaranteed 5 year contracts with the Government”. In fact, over 40% of all GSA Contractors fail to report sales within the first 3 years of having a GSA Schedule and their contracts are terminated by GSA. GSA Schedules are not simple fill-in the form applications. They are legal agreements between your organization and the Federal Government.
- If you don’t understand what you are signing up for or are using a “GSA Application Processor” STOP immediately and check to if they are indeed a legitimate and reputable organization and to see if the money you’ve spent is refundable: (chances are they are not). Do Not Fall for a Guaranteed “5 year contract with the government” / GSA Application SCAM if a telemarketer calls you! If you have, please call us at 202-296-5505 for support.